Scientific studies about yoga meditation show proof behind the benefits of yoga meditation.
We bring you 50 of scientifically proven benefits of yoga meditation:
1. Yoga is more effective than relaxation in reducing high blood pressure according to Lancet study in 1975.
2. Yoga can help in bronchial asthma according to British Medical Journal in 1985.
3. Meditation decreases the depression, ruminative thinking, dysfunctional beliefs, anxiety and stress, a University of California study concluded.
4. Reduces depression in mothers to be, a University of Michigan Health System study shows.
5. Meditation regulates mood and anxiety disorders, show studies by PubMed, Cochrane Databases and PsycInfo.
6. Yoga benefits for carpal tunnel syndrome, shows a study organized by JAMA in 1998.
7. Yoga is an effective treatment for chronic lower back pain, a study by Annals of Internal Medicine in 2005.
8. Meditation helps to reduce stress and anxiety in general according to a study by University of Wisconsin-Madison.
9. Meditation reduces the symptoms of panic disorder, according to published research by American Journal of Psychiatry.
10. Meditation improves the concentration in the brain, learning, memory, sense of self, and regulate emotion, shows an experiment of a group of Harvard neuroscientists on 16 people.
11. Yoga helps in life-threatening diseases, shows a study of Journal of the American College of Cardiology in 2013.
12. 20 Minutes a day Meditation improves your performance and ability to work in stress, concludes a study in UK.
13. Meditation improves decision-making, finds UCLA Laboratory of Neuro Imaging.
14. Meditation gives you resilience and emotional intelligence, according to psychotherapist Dr. Ron Alexander.
15. Yoga can increase flexibility, shows Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research in 2013.
16. Meditation can make you stronger against pain, finds University of Montreal research on 13 Zen masters and 13 comparable non-practitioners.
17. Yoga can help women with breast cancer, demonstrates Journal of Clinical Oncology in 2014 in a study.
18. Meditation improves psychomotor vigilance and decreases sleep need, finds a research by the University of Kentucky.
19. Meditation enhances the ability to generate gamma waves in the brain, reveals a study by the neuroscientist Richard Davidson of the University of Wisconsin.
20. Yoga can reduce inflammation as evidenced in a review of the evidence on yoga in 2015.
Awaken Your Kundalini.
Meditate to awaken your body, mind, and soul.
Be Blessed by the Divine,
Krish Murali Eswar.